Move It Barre energizes you. You love the burn. You love the atmosphere. You catch on quickly. You’re inspired. You’re ready for more.
If the above describes you, it’s time to think about Move It Barre Teacher Training. Sound scary? Exciting? A little bit of both? We’ve revamped our teacher training to offer a more comprehensive approach. Here’s what you need to know:
1. You do not need teaching experience to take our Prerequisite Course (offered March 30 and 31, 2017).
2. You do not need to commit to our Level 1 training until after the Prerequisite Course.
3. You do not need to be the best barre student to be a great teacher.
What do you need?
1. The willingness to challenge yourself by trying something new.
2. The openness to learn and share what is uniquely you.
3. The commitment to put the work in.
Looking for more detailed information? You can find out more here. Still not sure if this is the right next step? Feel free to talk with any of our current teachers about questions or concerns. If you know you’re ready, fill out the application here. The first training is priced very reasonably in order to provide everyone who is interested with an introductory level course that will build the foundation for future training, or simply enrich their current barre experience. At the end of the prerequisite course, there will be an evaluation and opportunity to discuss which option is best for you.
We’re growing and we’re so excited to welcome new teachers along the way!
(call, text, email)